Throughout the Shanti Christo
Foundation's history your donations have helped us immeasurably and we thank you. We welcome all levels of donations, whether it's a one-time gift, a monthly donation or a restricted gift (see our wish list below).
Your Unrestricted Contribution Is Used In The Following Ways:
- Allows SCF to maintain a professional office. Our office is used for production of materials, administration and a contact point for individuals and groups.
- Helps ensure the publication and production of the Jeshua materials.
- Ensures staff is available to answer questions regarding our products and the Jeshua material put into practice.
- Helps support this website.
Our Wish List
- Gifts toward printing softcover pocket edition versions of The Way of
Knowing - $10,000
- Website Development - $4,500
How You Can Contribute?
Click the button
below to make
a secure online donation.*
- Call (505) 216-7541.
- Mail a check or money order to: Shanti Christo Foundation, P.O. Box 60965
Sacramento, CA 95860-0965 USA
Please note we cannot accept international checks or money orders.
The Shanti Christo Foundation is a 501(c)(3). As such, all your contributions are tax deductable.
Whatever you decide, know how much we appreciate you! The benefits from your gifts will spread to many.
With Blessings to you,
The SCF Board
* Online payments are
made through PayPal, which
is an industry-leader in the use of
security encryption. PayPal
automatically encrypts all sensitive
information sent between your computer
and PayPal servers through
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) with
an encryption key length of 128 bits
(the highest level commercially
This technology ensures that the
information remains private and secure.
To check the security of your
connection, check the indicator in your
browser window after accessing the
PayPal server. If you see an unbroken
key or a closed lock, then SSL is
active. A second method to check for
security is to look at the URL line of
the browser. When accessing a secure
server, the first characters of the site
address will change from 'http://" to
the links for more information about